Canadians and international students in Canada enjoy a high standard of living. It’s a great place to live and work. In fact, we rank #1 in the world when it comes to quality of life. According to the World University Rankings, we also have 4 of the top 100 best student cities in the world.
What are the benefits for international students studying in Canada? Many! Whether you choose to study in one of our large, vibrant cities or settle on a small campus in a warm, welcoming community, your experience will be one that will shape your life. It may lead to a career and a future in Canada, or better career prospects at home. At the very least, it will give you access to our four beautiful seasons, wide-open spaces, abundant wildlife, multicultural diversity, clean environment and incredible quality of life.
Discover the Canadian difference. International students are welcome to study in Canada.
Student’s Life & Safe environment
Students enjoy a high standard of living in Canada. It ranks number 1 when it comes to quality of life and ranks 4th in the top 100 best student cities in the world. Along with the studies students can get job experience. Students can easily interact with the locals as they are very kind and helpful. Even though Canada is considered to be the safest country in the world, colleges and universities take every step to maintain the student’s safety. Some also have their campus security throughout the day.
To avail of the permanent residency application, students must have 12 months of work experience in skilled experience. Candidates must apply within 3 years of study visa in which 1 year of qualifying experience.
List of Top Colleges in Canada for International Students.
- Collège Avalon is a Quebec-based education institution established in 1995.
- Avalon has expanded its curriculum to include a range of business programs designed to foster personal growth, global awareness and employability in a rapidly changing environment.
- Our expansion includes a new campus in Montreal, a multilingual and multicultural hub that is home to highly ranked universities and colleges and to innovative businesses from all over the world.
- College keep the students at top priority and committed to deliver flexible programs that allow them to work while completing their studies. International students are eligible for PSWP opportunities and enjoy a great learning environment with supportive faculty and staff.
- It offers degrees, graduate certificates, diploma certificates and Co-op programs.
- The programs offered by Seneca include aviation, arts, business, engineering, law, media and communication, information technology and many more.
- It has seven campuses.
- It was established in 1967.
- it ranks 22nd on the list of Canada’s top 50 research colleges.
- It is a college of applied arts and technology.
- More than 19,000 students enrol for a certificate course, diploma course and applied for a degree program.
- They have more than 500 expert faculties.
- The faculties in this college Comosunn college are well experienced, inspiring, supportive.
- They encourage students with their personal well-being.
- It is a private training institute
- It provides 40 programs and 5 Co-op programs.
- It is famous for its Business Management and Hospitality program.
- It is one of the smallest communities Colleges in Canada.
- It is popular for Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) education
- It has a developed partnership with NASA.
- It is also famous for the sports like Tennis and Golf.
- It has 23 campuses.
- It has 35 homestay accommodations.
- It is also for its 3D Modelling Animation Art and Design course.
- It is the oldest publicly funded school in Canada.
- The campuses of this college are situated on the east side of the country.
- It is known for its culturally diverse post-secondary institute
- more than 80 languages are spoken on campus.
- It was established in 1965.
If you are looking for experts guidance to Study in Canada then you can contact RED Embassay Counsellor.