The Republic of Vanuatu is a beautiful nation stretching across the South Pacific Ocean, located west of Fiji and four hours by plane from the east coast of Australia. Vanuatu is a South Pacific Ocean nation made up of roughly 80 islands that stretch 1,300 kilometers. The islands offer scuba diving at coral reefs, underwater caverns and wrecks such as the WWII-era troopship SS President Coolidge. Harborside Port Vila, the nation’s capital and economic center, is on the island of Efate. The city is home to the Vanuatu National Museum, which explores the nation’s Melanesian culture.
Vanuatu is a member of the African, Caribbean and Pacific Group of States, Pacific Community, Pacific Islands Forum, United Nations and World Trade Organization.
The Vanuatu Citizenship Program (Development Support Program – DSP) was created by the Government of Vanuatu in 2017. Vanuatu passports have the longest validity of 10 years for all family members regardless of their ages.
- Processing time 2 months
- Visa free travel Visa free travel: Instant visa-free to 130 countries including the Schengen States, UK, Singapore and Hong Kong
- Investment type Donation
- Investment cost USD 130,000
- Family dependents Spouse, children below 26 years old and elderly parents above 50 years old.
- Vanuatu has zero corporate tax, no income tax, no capital gains tax, no estate tax, no wealth tax, no withholding tax, no gift tax and no other personal income taxes. Aside from a locally applied 15% VAT, there are almost no taxes at all.
REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY TO VANUATU CITIZENSHIP
- Applicants must make a payment to the Vanuatu Government.
- Be over 18 years old
- Have no criminal record
- Provide all required documents in English
- Provide medical certificate confirming good health
- Due Diligence Clearance in 14 days with Passport, Police & Medical Certificates, CV and initial fees
- Payment of donation and remaining fees
- Full application submission
- Approval granted within 1-2 months
- Oath of Allegiance in Vanuatu or overseas by the main applicant to obtain passport
If you want to know more details about Vanuatu Citizenship. Please feel free to contact RED Embassay for Consultation